With the increasing awareness about the stock market in India, the number of investors and traders is increasing in the Indian stock market. Also, investing in the stock market is very easy now because everything can be done from your smartphone through an app.
There are multiple apps available for stock market investments and trading in India . If you are new in this field, you may feel difficult to decide which application to use. Also, things like user interface, brokerage charges, technology, customer ratings, etc., are important to check before selecting an application for stock market investments.
However, this article lists the best app for the share market in India for 2022-2023. If you are confused about which application to use for the stock market in India, this article will be helpful for you.
Kite by Zerodha
Kite by Zerodha is one of the leading applications in India for trading and investing. Both android and iOS users can download and use this app on their smartphones. The mobile application is easy to use and offers a large number of stocks for trading and investing. Zerodha charges 200 rupees for online account opening and 400 rupees for offline account opening.
- Market conditions can be viewed through 6 types of charts.
- Advanced options are available for After Market Order, brackets & covers, etc.
- Buy and sell orders are executed quickly.
- It supports all types of trading and offers real-time market analysis.
- The user interface is simple, and there are 100+ indicators available in the chart.
- The app can be used in10 regional languages.
- It gets easily integrated with third-party apps.
- This app is great for beginner to experienced traders.
- Mutual fund trading is not available.
- Price alerts are not available.
Upstox Pro is one of the most used apps in India, and it is owned by stockbroker Upstox. It is a Mumbai-based broker and was previously known as RKSV securities. This application is available on both iOS and Android platforms. Also, it has a web version for stock trading and investments. The app has stocks, mutual funds, digital gold, and other assets.
- Upstox has extensive charts for ease of analysis.
- It is known for instant investment solutions in India.
- The search bar has advanced features to let you find stocks with ease.
- Sends price alerts to users.
- More than 100 technical indicators are available.
- Charts are available in various intervals, styles, and types.
- Limit orders, after-market orders, and other orders can be made.
- The charts are easy to understand.
- Simple user interface and supports instant investments.
- The web version is complicated as per some users.
Groww app is the best option for investing in many stocks and mutual funds. It has more than 5000 direct mutual funds to help people make wealth. It has stocks, mutual funds, fixed deposits, gold, IPOs, SGBs, F&O, etc., for trading and investments. Also, there is an option for investing in US stocks in the web version. This app has options from low-risk to high-risk investments and caters to the needs of all types of traders and investors.
- Easily understandable charts are available.
- Provides enough learning through various resources.
- The help and support section of the app is available in English and Hindi languages.
- Multiple assets are available for investment and trading.
- Simplified payment systems to make mutual fund and stock investments seamlessly.
- Opening Demat accounts on the Groww app is free.
- It keeps your data secure and encrypted.
- There are no maintenance charges available.
- The app adds new features frequently.
- Multiple watchlists can be created on the app.
- Some advanced orders like cover orders, brackets, etc., are not available on the app. You may have to contact the support team to place these orders.
Angel One was previously known as Angel Broking, and it is one of the famous applications in India. This application has many features to meet the requirements of all types of users. Both investors and traders can get benefited from using this platform. It has an excellent user interface and is very smooth to use. The app is available for both Android and iOS users.
- Market analysis is available on the basis of experts’ research.
- You can make a diversified and managed portfolio on this app.
- The app has mutual funds and international stocks.
- 40+ chart indicators are available to help you analyze stocks better.
- You can get real-time data aboutthe market from charts and stock quotes.
- Both beginners and experienced traders can use this app.
- It has excellent portfolio management, and it charges no brokerage charges.
- It lets you invest in the upcoming and current IPOs.
- Margin counts facility is available.
- The app has small cases for better investment ideas.
- 20 rupees is charged per executed order in case of call and trade feature.
With an auto investing feature, simple user interface, and advanced charts, 5Paisa is one of the leading mobile applications in India for stock trading and investments. It is available on both android and iOS platforms. The application is easy to use and has almost all the features to cater to every trader and investor.
- Investment in mutual funds is available.
- It has an auto investing feature that functions according to the goals of the user.
- Advanced charts are available for better market research.
- The app has stocks, currencies, commodities, and other assets for trading.
- There is an automated investor advisory system.
- It lets you create multiple watchlists for better analysis.
- Resources and research tools are available for better learning.
- Buy and sell orders can be placed quickly.
- The trade-on-call feature charges 100 rupees per call.
Investing and trading has been made easy by many user-friendly mobile apps. You can simply download the right app for you, complete the account opening process, and create a portfolio depending on your financial goals. Some apps also have some tools to help you learn new things and optimize your portfolio. If you are not sure which app to use, you can choose any of the apps listed in this article because they are the top 5 apps for the share market in India.